Anyone have any big plans? I may just do the usual, a cook out with the family, and a day off from work, with pay of course. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Anyone have any big plans? I may just do the usual, a cook out with the family, and a day off from work, with pay of course. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
All I know right now is I don't work for 4 whole days that weekend!! WOO HOO!! (unless I get called in lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] )
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
This will be the first Memorial Day I have had off in a while. Hopefully floating the Clinch and catching a few fish on the 28th.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
when is memorial day this year?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Next Monday
Not this coming Monday, but the Monday after - the 28th
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Oh..lol...my bad
Gonna sit back, relax,drink a few brewskies and remember our fallen soldiers with a toast along with my son-in-law while we are on ST. Simon's Island.
Bookmarks